Friday, December 5, 2008

Update update!! Ahaha! Was with darling, yuyang,
gera, teosoon & hongquan at aljunied macdonald.
The same old thing, talking cock session. I swear
teosoon is real lame. -.- Earlier on, around 8 + 9.
Was with bernie, hongquan & yuyang. Went to ubi's
bike shop, accompanied bernie, caused he wanted
to get a new bike. Lol. Was thinking of my lil
sweet dear, so called her. Headed down to her
house to meet her. And... East coast! There are
no stars tonight :( But we had an enjoyable time there.
Baby! I can feel your love for me. I really regretted treating
you bad in the past. I will keep to my promise now and always.
I aintknow why, whenever i see you smile, i seem satisfied.
darling tml :( Have to head down to Nanyang poly
as my dear Hong yuyang is having his performance tml.
I cant wait to see her on saturday again! Anyway, im
off. Damn tired, cant wait to drop dead on my bed!
Goodnight all! Ciao!

My dear Priscilla tan, i LOVE you! :D

No comments: