Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ken Shum's little princess just left, looking
at her sleep makes me smile! She's just sooo
cute! Ahahaha! I just love the way you hug me,
kiss me. This time, i swear im falling
deeply in love! Its been ages since
i last had this kind of feeling! Not seeing
you for a day makes me miss you sooooo much!
Make sure your promises for me will be kept.
Dont worry about mine. Every morning, when
i wakeup from bed, the first thing i wanna hear
is your voice. It makes my day. Every night,
before i sleep, the last thing i wanna hear is
your voice too. It makes me sleep peacefully.
Shall stop all these mushy stuffs! Anyway, my
bike's down :( Piston jam! $180! Its sent
for repair already. Im off to smoke and dreamland
to look for my lovelove! Goodnight all! Ciaos!

You make me crazy girl!
iloveyou

No comments: