Thursday, February 12, 2009

My hand hurts! Haha, my dear sweetheart came over to
my house to take care of me today. Im like a patient today.
HAHA!! Right baby?! Having her to spoon feed me, massage my hand.
It just feels so good. Thanks sweetheart! Love you. Dinner was cute,
mummy cooked century egg and abalone porridge for me. Sweetheart doesnt
like abalone, so she finish the century egg while i finish the abalone.
LOL. Cute right! Valentines day is coming! Spending it with sweetheart!
I cant wait for saturday! Alright, i needa turn in now. Otherwise i wont have
enough sleep. Nights! Ciaos! Ken Shum Loves Priscilla Tan! And always i do.


I found this pic in my handphone! The day before i enlisted into NS.
I miss myself so much :(


Thanks for everything baby! I love you!


Pain! :(


My wife!


My meter


Nice headlight? Haha. Blue-ish white.

No comments: