Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Im back from JB! Had fun down there. In the
past, Ahbao used to pillion me. Now im riding
myself! Ahahaha! The feeling is totally
different, you get to try your top speed!
But im home wet! Fuck the rain! Today
morning, i escaped death again.
I merely had 2hours of sleep the day before.
Was thinking of something. I tried to stop
thinking, but it just kept coming in my mind.
Imagine, 2hours of sleep, and when i wakeup,
i have to ride all the way to Choa chu kang.
Which is damn bloody far. I was at the speed
of 120km/hr at the expressway, when i was on my way
to camp i kept thinking non stop. Not knowing that
i have to exit Cck already, i didnt check my blindspot
and i just change lane to the left, theres this car which speed
pass me, and horned. That made me wokeup. So riders out
there, dont think of other things when you are riding.
Have to sleep now. 2hours of sleep again! -__- Nights!

No comments: