Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sometimes, before i sleep or when im alone.
I tend to think, bros? 7years of friendship?
10years of friendship? Everything is changing.
All of us are splitting. In the past, it aint
like that! We were like superglue sticking
to each another. Calling each other almost
everyday, meeting each other, shopping,
heart to heart talk, having all the fun as
if we were the only few in the whole shopping
center. We said that we will grow up together,
will be best friends till we grow old.
Isit just pure talking? Or simply making each other
feel better in the past? 3 of us are serving
the national service, the other 1 is studying.
And the most disappointing person is you,
you know who you are. I ve spent 10years with you.
You arent like that in the past. What actually changed
you? You are soo FUCKING different :D Ppl out
there are telling me how fucked up you are.
I will always try defending you.
I choose to keep quiet and believe myself.
But those things that you ve done, makes me
more and more disappointed in you. When will
you wakeup? We arent young anymore. I remember,
we used to walk over to my house from yours.
Having heart to heart talk, remember what you always
tell me about life? You are doing the opposite from
what you used to say. Alright, i shall stop here.
Aint wanna continue anymore. No matter what happens,
i will always treat you as a part of me. Same goes
to the other 2. You guys will always be someone
important to me. (:



:D

No comments: